Welcome to The Healthcare Institute of San Antonio
Medical Assistant, CNA, and Medication Aide Training in San Antonio
Whether you want to get into the medical field, advance your career, or change your path, proper training is essential. Being involved in the care and treatment of patients requires a lot of skill, patience, and knowledge of different fields. At The Healthcare Institute, we provide detailed CNA classes San Antonio TX to help you advance in the field. Our institution has been around since 2002 and several students have successfully graduated from the classes and established good careers in their field.
The Best in CNA Schools San Antonio TX
We provide hands-on training in both theoretical and clinical aspects of this field. Our goal is to nurture a student’s skills and provide them with all the knowledge they need to succeed. Students get comprehensive assistance from experienced professionals in the medical field. This assistance includes:
- Training Programs
- Classes for Continuing Education in the Medical Field.
- Exam Preparation
- Seminars on Different Topics in this Field.
The CNA programs San Antonio TX are designed to prepare you for an entry-level nurse career. Anyone who has a high-school diploma or a GED, some past work experience, passes a fitness test, and a background check can participate in these programs.
Who is a Nursing Program Suitable For?
The medical field requires a lot of commitment and dedication. While nursing and similar entry-level jobs are satisfying and provide a stable income, they require a considerable amount of skill. Our programs will ensure you gain enough competence to pass state exams and perform up to established standards. These classes are suitable for:
- Students who have just graduated from high school and are interested in the entry-level nursing field.
- People who want to work in healthcare and want job security. This is one of the shortest ways to get into a medical field.
- People who don’t want to spend too much time on full education. CNA programs last for 4 to 12 weeks based on how sophisticated the program is.
- If personal or professional circumstances prompt a career change, CNA programs are a great option.
- A person who wants to become a full-fledged nurse. That requires a nursing degree but a CNA is a good starting point and can help students gain enough experience to thrive in the field.
This program can be a stepping stone for other opportunities and provide a life-long stable career with great job security.
What Does our Medical Assistant School in San Antonio Teach?
We provide training in different fields in this industry, so students can choose the option that appeals to them. Here’s a look at some of the most popular classes provided by our institution:
- Medical Assistant Training – This course prepares students for Clinical Medical Assistant, Administrative Medical Assistant, and Phlebotomist entry-level positions.
- Certified Nurses Aide Training – This course prepares students for the requirements of entry-level nurse’s assistant position in any healthcare setting. Students can work in hospitals, doctor’s clinics, outpatient care centers, etc.
- Medication Aide Training – This helps you gain employment in entry-level positions as a medical aide. You can work in a Personal Care Facility, Long Term Care (LTC) Facility, Correctional Facility, Rehabilitation Centers, etc. Professionals in the field should know how to provide proper care to patients with physical and mental impairments.
We also offer a wide range of other training options so it’s a good idea to speak with our experts or visit the school before choosing a career or a particular program. Our experts will explain the advantages, requirements, and disadvantages of every field so you can make an informed choice.
Why Choose Us?
If you’re looking for reliable Medication Aide Classes or need the training to get entry-level positions in the medical field, we are a good choice. Our dedicated team of experts has ample experience in this field. Our curriculum is refined and designed to ensure students are ready for the examinations. We also provide job placement assistance by helping you with job search, prepare a resume, go through the interviewing process, and identify the best job openings.
If you want to know more about our services, call us today at (210) 692-3262 for an appointment or visit us at your convenience Monday through Friday. We are open from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.